BRITZ Bluetooth Speaker - BR 3000mini

I usually use Britz speakers, but I do not have any portable speakers, so I bought them.

I think it sounds good compared to the cube size of about two indexes. 
I think the Britz speakers are good for the price. - Of course, my ears are not so sensitive to sound quality. 

There is an on/off button. 



There is an earphone jack on the side so you can listen to music without plugging the earphone into your iPhone with Bluetooth mirroring. 
You do not need to buy a Bluetooth earphone. 
It also has a microSD terminal so it can play its own sound source. On the bottom, there are buttons for play/stop and volume control. 
It seems to be compatible with iPhone as iPhone user. 
If you turn off the BR 3000 and turn off the power, turn off the power automatically, 
and press and hold the Play button to reconnect the iPhone.

댓글

가장 많이 본 글